And it comes FREE with #Coronavirus!!

⤺ reposted by @0xzXZTn from Do I trash em when they get here? I cant cancel it.

And it comes FREE with #Coronavirus!!

This info comes from doctors in Beijing

you’re here too

My monkey needs to look more upset

I have read over two news about this in Chinese

Send some links plz

Damn, I lost them

Seems the government may have deleted it

Gets deleted as fast as it goes up

#疫情动态

【北京地坛医院首证新冠病毒攻击中枢神经系统,建议完善脑脊液检测】
北京地坛医院4日公布,此前的2月25日,首例新冠肺炎合并脑炎患者从该院顺利出院。该院ICU主任刘景院提醒:患者出现意识障碍,一定要考虑病毒有可能攻击中枢神经系统。目前来说,新冠肺炎患者可合并重度呼吸窘迫综合征(ARDS)、心肌损害、凝血功能异常、肾脏损伤、肝脏损害等多脏器损害,但尚未发现有中枢神经系统受累的报道,此病例报道在全球尚属首例。

治疗团队在对该患者脑脊液标本进行宏基因组二代测序、鉴定可能的感染病原体过程中,排除了其他病原体,获得了新冠病毒基因组序列。通过基因测序证实脑脊液中存在新冠病毒,临床诊断病毒性脑炎。

刘景院提醒,在临床观察中,不乏有颈抵抗,病理征阳性,突发意识障碍甚至昏迷的病例存在,面对此类患者,需要警惕新冠病毒感染可累及中枢神经系统,及时进行脑脊液等相关检查,并完善脑脊液SARS-CoV-2核酸及基因测序等工作,为更全面了解COVID-19做出探索,并积极处理相关神经系统并发症,从而进一步降低危重病人的病死率。(澎湃新闻)

I got it

In brief, the patient who had COVID-9 had also detected viral encephalitis during the inflection

Epidemic News

[Beijing Ditan Hospital’s first certificate of new crown virus attacks the central nervous system, it is recommended to improve CSF testing]
Beijing Ditan Hospital announced on the 4th. Prior to February 25th, the first patient with new coronary pneumonia and encephalitis was successfully discharged from the hospital. Liu Jingyuan, the director of the hospital’s ICU, reminded that patients with conscious disturbances must consider that the virus may attack the central nervous system. At present, patients with neocoronary pneumonia may be complicated by multiple organ damages such as severe respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), myocardial damage, abnormal blood coagulation, kidney damage, liver damage, etc. However, no central nervous system involvement has been reported. This case report It is the first case in the world.

The treatment team eliminated the other pathogens during the second-generation sequencing of the genome of the patient’s cerebrospinal fluid and identified possible infectious pathogens, and obtained the genome sequence of the new coronavirus. Gene sequencing confirmed the presence of neocoronavirus in the cerebrospinal fluid and clinical diagnosis of viral encephalitis.

Liu Jingyuan reminded that in clinical observation, there are no shortage of cases with neck resistance, positive pathological signs, sudden consciousness disturbance or even coma. In the face of such patients, it is necessary to be vigilant against neocoronavirus infection that can affect the central nervous system, and perform relevant tests such as cerebrospinal fluid , And improve the work on cerebrospinal fluid SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid and gene sequencing, explore for a more comprehensive understanding of COVID-19, and actively deal with related neurological complications, thereby further reducing the mortality of critically ill patients. (Surging news)

⤻ reposted @maliezhuyi to # Epidemic News

Is that part of the Cytokine Storm?

Unfortunately I don’t have such medical knowledge,sry

I read it has shown to attack nervous system too. The respiratory regulator in the brain stem

That’s huge info