Amazon tells all 798,000 employees to halt travel, in US and internationally, over coronavirus fears

⤺ reposted by @W6VRF from ⏰ Friday, February 28, 2020 11:17 AM

I’m in Seattle and heard about this from amzn employees. Protocols for hand washing, etc.

这样一个独裁、腐败、黑暗的政府,难道不应该推翻它吗?!古人说:“纣无道,起而伐之;庆父不死,鲁难未已。”弟兄们,现在是到了决定一个民族前途的时候了。每一个有良知的中国人,都应该做出自己的选择。我赵刚的选择是:要民主!要自由!推翻独裁统治!打倒法西斯独裁政府!建立一个人民当家做主的新中国!

《亮剑》:frog::frog::frog:

Shouldn’t such an authoritarian, corrupt, dark government overthrow it? !! The ancients said, “It’s rude, it’s gone; it’s time to celebrate the father’s death, and it’s hard for Lu.” Brothers, it’s time to determine the future of a nation. Every Chinese with conscience should make his own choice. My choice of Zhao Gang is: To be democratic! To be free! Overthrow autocracy! Defeat the fascist dictatorship! Build a New China where the people are the masters!

Bright Sword​:frog::frog::frog:

Also amazon started to limit how much i could buy

With food

The California patient who tested positive for the coronavirus days after being hospitalized is in serious condition and intubated, California Rep. John Garamendi told CNN’s Erin Burnett.
The Solano County woman has puzzled health officials, who say they have not been able to trace where she contracted the virus. The patient didn’t have any relevant travel history, exposure to another known patient and wasn’t one of the evacuees repatriated from China, officials said.

Just saw this today.
Don’t know if it has been shared.

新羅西斯克。 俄羅斯 該城市的第二例可疑患者。
Новороссийск . Россия . Второй случай подозрительного пациента в этом городе.
Novorossiysk. Russia . The second case of a suspicious patient in this city.

Wow :flushed: :arrow_up:

This picture is not from Virginia. It is from Palermo in Italy.

SAN ANTONIO - The University of Texas at San Antonio announced Friday students on their Urbino and Rome study abroad trips will soon return to San Antonio. Once back, they will self-quarantine.
After returning, everyone will speak with and be evaluated by UTSA’s Medical Director Dr. Beth Wichman and then will self-quarantine for 14-days while continuing their classes online.
When it comes to students who may not currently have housing in San Antonio, the University also said in the email it will work to find them a place to live…

I really wish I wasn’t in San Antonio right now :triumph:

I see where the confusion happened I’ll delete it.

Thanks for clarifying.

Thanks @ryanbaer

A habit i started to get into Is use a nasal saline spray when i get home and gargle salt water. This way you cleanse your throat and sinus of pathogens before it becomes an issue.

I can’t do that to save my life
I end up making myself choke like an idiot

:worried: I can’t see my friends tomorrow because they work with one confirmed case… I’m like quarantined since 3 week now… today I finish my pill for bronchitis and is really better… probably I had corona :microbe: but they didn’t test me :woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4: 3 weeks for a flu is wired

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to 😟 I can’t see my friends tomorrow because they work with one confirmed case... I’m like quarantined since 3 week now... today I finish my pill for bronchitis and is really better... probably I had corona 🦠 but they didn’t test me 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ 3 we

This “bright sword” is a popular chinese tv show about wwii and the civil war that made the commie nation. That quote is directed at the republic of China government. Artists in China can not express their true attitudes towards the commies so they substitute the current government with all kinds of earlier governments/emperors.