Also they are protected by UNESCO so that would add another layer of "stay the hell away" status.

Go to Disclosure

This is the TRUTH when the flight stop, leave the city if your in one

Prime targets are coastal

This is not meant as fear mongering

This is a reality , all points are pointing to war …

Get out now
Prepare yourself
Stock up
Move your bitcoin to ledgers
Protect your devices from EMP

Download the library :books:

Download Alexandria :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

I saw this and it also showed from London to Madrid

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to I saw this and it also showed from London to Madrid

Took a few days to download it all for me but I got +120 GB. Well worth it!

1000% agree well for me it was 3 hours but i have a 3 gig fiber line
but same diff well worth it

Goodnight all

night to you…

Here in the Philippines it would take 3years.

How can i download all at once?

go to the group and hit the 3 dots uper right corner and export chat history. There is a video explaining it also. Make sure you have the hard disk space

Merci.

feel free to send me a message if you have any questions.

Prediction markets

Interesting color scheme.

German air force trains for nuclear war

10/13/2020 - 3:42 pm
Nörvenich / Büchel - If the terrible nuclear war scenario should actually occur, one wants to be prepared: The German air force is currently training with NATO partners to defend the alliance area with nuclear weapons.

According to information from the German Press Agency, a secret alliance exercise began this week. Name: “Steadfast Noon”. Among other things, the use of fighter bombers is trained, which could be armed with nuclear weapons in the event of war.

This year, the Nörvenich Air Base in North Rhine-Westphalia will be the venue for the exercise. It is considered a possible alternative location for the tactical US nuclear weapons of the type B61, which, according to officially unconfirmed information, are stored in Büchel, Rhineland-Palatinate.

What was going on along major interstates in Washington State Wednesday afternoon 10/14?

Imagine trying to get out before SHTF with the freeways blocked.

Whoa whoa whoa - which Elites were trying to get the hell out of Washington state today and didn’t want to do so by plane apparently??? :astonished::thinking: https://twitter.com/CapHillKeith/status/1316585868648304640?s=20

Oh lovely, look what is scheduled for today in Washington state -

California fires live updates: PG&E shuts off power to thousands of Bay Area residents

New species of water bear uses fluorescent ‘shield’ to survive lethal UV radiation | Science | AAAS

Take notice

Both California and Great Britain warning of a potential black out, masquerading the truth to avoid panic

Street racing seems to be a thing currently

⤻ reposted @0x1oknbY to Whoa whoa whoa - which Elites were trying to get the hell out of Washington state today and didn't want to do so by plane apparently??? 😲🤔 ht