Also, these tend to be spam messages to get you to click and download "protective" softwarae that's actually the real virus, or just visit websites that steal your data, etc.

⤺ reposted by @themike27 from i think it’s pretty clear when 34 year old healthy dr dies mortality much higher than 2 percent.

Too soon

Free tube

On a computer

Not mobile

Also, these tend to be spam messages to get you to click and download “protective” softwarae that’s actually the real virus, or just visit websites that steal your data, etc. Don’t believe these. Real computers don’t tell you you have a virus, they just stop working right.

By all means do good research and get antivirus software you can trust to alert you to things, but never trust random websites to do that.

Right. That’s why I never worry

I just watched Contagion last week. I like to be prepared.

What about Outbreak with Dustin Hoffman

It was good. :ok_hand:t4:

What does the movie ‘Contagion’ tell us about the coronavirus outbreak? | TheHill

It is a good movie. I just want to see it again.
Today I watched the Netflix series called Pandemic.

Protest over not closing the borders in Hong Kong

I’m talking about Contagion.

Yes, very similar situation as if they predicted

I am on Canadian Netflix

American has different movies

Wow that dude got lucky

They have the same kind of set up in Contagion

But in Contagion the mattresses are on the floor. Not so fancy.

I just sometimes have to stop and feel how sad and traumatized these people must me

I know we are talking about this info but man the emotional impact of this

Is just really nuclear

That’s a lot of people

#中共國 婁底一位八十歲的爺爺殺了10歲的孫女,
據說原因是孫女要出去玩,管不住🙏 # 中共 国 An 80-year-old grandfather Lou Di killed his 10-year-old granddaughter,
It is said that the reason is that the granddaughter wants to hang out and can’t help it.

Frustrated grandpa kills grandson to stop him from going outside and catching the virus

Damn

Very sad

Dam glad I’m not there