Already took the day off work..guess I'll just sit at home all day in my armor

⤺ reposted by @Bitcoin_beau from Government Announces Lockdown Of All Fast-Food Restaurants To Prevent Heart Disease

Already took the day off work…guess I’ll just sit at home all day in my armor

@AriesAzazel sent u a double story

SpaceX, Hughes and Viasat qualify to bid for $20.4 billion in FCC rural broadband subsidies

600 Trillion Alternative Realities

?

Hypersonic Attack Cruise Missile Becomes High-Priority USAF Project

Liberta!!! Liberta!!!

Cuba prepares for ‘profound transformation’ of its monetary system, urges calm

The ECB is looking “very seriously”at the creation of a digital euro, president Christine Lagarde says | Markets

Buy Bitcoin!

Valuable because it is Unstoppable

Also Follow the money, what does a Digital Euro mean? Around the world people in power are making massive financial moves.

Ask yourself, what information are they privy off?

Digital anything means winning , especially for BITCOIN which you all need to BUY!!!

Financial gurus make their money taking decisions based on information received.

I’ve been telling you all to buy since 2010.

buy it now you are here, by 2022 its going to be too late
4913625492101267679.jpg

We don’t take Gold Bars to Mars

buy it now you are here, by 2022 its going to be too late
4913625492101267679.jpg

Hello
Do you know you can make a minimum ok $2700 weekly?

All that is needed is you your Bitcoin wallet on your phone.Trust me if there’s anything I can guarantee you, it’s maximum profit with small investment. For steps on how to start earning,…add on Telegram @ kelvin_robe

Here is another thing guys and girls,

you do not have to buy a full coin to own BITCOIN, you can buy portions of a coin up to the 8th decimal point
i.e 1 Satoshi
currently Bitcoin is $11,454 but the Value is completely irrelevant its the amount of coin that you HAVE.

think long term people , like real long term.

think space as in otter space

think star-link satellite’s

think about mars and its currency in the future …(or current) depending on your level.

think about your generational legacy

Whats bitcoin /s.

How The Dude Was Duped By Big Tech
Article,

I have a question re Bitcoin, how come BTC removed the OP_RETURN function, which allows data to be stored on the blockchain itself?

Yeah, well, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.

Solar meets 100 percent of South Australia demand for first time
Article,

San Francisco Apartment Rents Crater Up to 31%, Most in U.S.
Article,

What little bitches

The New York Times Guild Once Again Demands Censorship of Colleagues
Article,

⤻ reposted @GroupAnonymousBot to buy it now you are here, by 2022 its going to be too late

This is just mind-boggling to me. I can not remember the occupancy rate in San Francisco being under 97-98% in all of the years I spent in California.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to San Francisco Apartment Rents Crater Up to 31%, Most in U.S.