!~*ALERT*~!CHINESE NOW PREPARING TO LAUNCH LARGE SCALE INVASION(!)DC SCRAMBLES TO DEFEND AGAINST IT!

???

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from I have been evicted from Facebook. No explanation. No appeal. I have downloaded "my information" and see nothing th…

K hold I’ll check with the Chinese

mb 5.0 NORTHERN MID-ATLANTIC RIDGE

Yea makes sense

#資訊 【美國宣佈對台軍售案 總值18億美元】
美國政府21日宣佈3筆對台軍售案,包括海馬士多管火箭系統、AGM-84H增程型距外陸攻飛彈、F-16新式偵照莢艙等,總值約18.113億美元。這是美國總統川普上任後第8次對台軍售。台灣國防部長嚴德發表示,不是軍備競賽,是為了台海和區域穩定。

#信息 [U.S. announces arms sales to Taiwan worth 1.8 billion US dollars]
The US government announced three arms sales to Taiwan on the 21st, including the Seamaster multiple rocket system, the AGM-84H extended range outland attack missile, and the F-16 new reconnaissance pod, with a total value of approximately US$1.8113 billion. This is the eighth time US President Trump has sold arms to Taiwan since he took office. Taiwan’s Defense Minister Yan Defa stated that it is not an arms race, but for the stability of the Taiwan Strait and the region.

I already called biden and he told them to stand down.

Hmm :thinking: it be hilarious if the Chinese embargos Taiwan and does bot let the Arm’s Deal through

Which Chinese journalist group do you belong too?

I belong to 2

How’s that apply?

No somos nosotros

⤻ reposted @0xWZCqx to That was fast!

Read the Chinese Preppers manual

Focus on the intel

Specially what they are warning the mainlanders now to wear during the first strike

Analyze this paragraph

“If permitted, please put on a cotton coat or clothing before going out, because the high temperature will melt nylon and stick to the skin, causing more serious burns.”

When analyzing Intel we look for the real meaning between the lines. Ask yourself, what type of event/weapon may cause high temperature that even melts nylon?

I know what weapon system does this and is currently Being tech transferred to Taiwan

So what did America do in retaliation?

⤻ reposted @0xMTToV to Probably A Hypersonic Missile" - Video Shows Chinese Bomber With Large Rocket

D.E.W.

What did the Space Development Agency do to counter Chinese Hypersonic missiles

The submarines and lasers?