Ad on Instagram, what will you be teaching your kids? This kids parents know where his bright future lies!

Ad on Instagram, what will you be teaching your kids? This kids parents know where his bright future lies!

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from Tweet already vanished. And then of course a new tweet saying just a jet. Nothing to nottice here folks.

The majority of us in Doomsday/ Azazel are getting these ads, the ones who watch over us are dropping massive hints for you to stay ahead of the curve.

Start them young to leave the 9 to 5 rat race behind

https://www.uscyberpatriot.org

If you have kids and are signing them up for WhiteHat Junior

Also sign them up for Cyberpatriot

! :dizzy::sparkles:this was it months ago, huge sign

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to If you have kids and are signing them up for WhiteHat Junior

Haha nice. Already been having these conversations with the family. I mean fb but when I saw Instagram too I was like damn. But it makes more sense now. At first I was like who on Instagram cares about any of this. But they know who’s ready for their family to go through the green door. This is the way of the future. I personally would prefer a career in the gold sector but I don’t know what opportunities there is. And consider if there are training for intel communications and leadership for this would be my direction personally. And still building skills as well.