About 2 years supply for a family but I’m guessing he’s gonna sell it as things get worse.

⤺ reposted by @0x19IDRR from If someone in your home gets sick you are already exposed before they have symptoms

About 2 years supply for a family but I’m guessing he’s gonna sell it as things get worse.

So far the top Black Markets in WuHan are

1. Rice

2. Mask

3. Tampons

4. Vegetables

5. Toilet Paper

Is there an invite link?

Ive lost all previous messages. Should I leave group and re-join?

:movie_camera: چالش رقص درمانگران در بیمارستان‌های درگیر با کرونا ویروس، این روزها در شبکه‌های اجتماعی بازتاب فراوانی داشته است.

The Challenge of Dance Therapists in the Coronavirus Hospitals These days it has been widely reflected on social networks.

Try reloading the app

Ohhb well

对国人收费,对外国人却免费,护士大姐这磕唠得太硬了“你才知道共产党是强盗啊?”

It charges the Chinese, but it is free for the foreigners. The elder nurse is too hard. “Do you know the Communist Party is a robber?”

#中共國 :warning::scream:醫護人員如此待遇,這和當年送穿著單衣的志願軍戰士去冰天雪地的朝鮮戰場有什麼差別?

中共 国 :warning::scream:The treatment of medical staff is so different from what it was like to send volunteer soldiers wearing single clothes to the Korean battlefield in the snow and ice?

:red_circle: آیه‌الله خامنه‌ای:
همه دستگاه‌های کشور با وزارت بهداشت که در صف مقدم مقابله با بیماری قرار دارد، همکاری کنند و امکانات مورد نیاز خود را در اختیار آن قرار دهند.

ایشان با دستکش یکبار مصرف حاضر شدند و از 《صف مقدم》 استفاده کردند که در شرایط جنگی کاربرد دارد.

Ayatollah Khamenei:
All agencies in the country will work with the Ministry of Health, which is at the forefront of the fight against the disease, to provide them with the facilities they need.

They came in disposable gloves and used the front 4 rows used in combat situations.

Part 2- your lungs on covid-19

I literally lost everything so far and cannot even search for all previous files. Tried rejoining. So bummed. Literally lost all the data. Don’t understand

Maybe a glitch

Is there a pinned post?

So today is a big voting day for many states here in the US. Some of those states have confirmed cases. I wonder how much spread will happen today. People from all over going into confined spaces and touching the same things. I doubt there will be much disinfecting between voters.

For what

Some things to think about.

Meh I’m fine with it, Blockchain is old compared to my standards

⤻ reposted @0x19IDRR to Some things to think about.

Can you open a new account and join again with another profile?