A woman who was initially released from quarantine by the CDC and later confirmed to have tested positive for COVID-19 spent time at North Star Mall and a hotel near the airport before going back into isolation, city leaders confirmed on Monday.

⤺ reposted by @perrichase from Possible scinarios... Possibility of person-to-person... Tiptoe around the elephant in the room much🐘 🙈

Omg that’s amazing

A woman who was initially released from quarantine by the CDC and later confirmed to have tested positive for COVID-19 spent time at North Star Mall and a hotel near the airport before going back into isolation, city leaders confirmed on Monday.

City leaders said the exposure at the mall was deemed to be ‘low,’ meaning the infected patient had little contact with people at the mall during her time there. The woman also visited the food court area at the mall and ordered food.

The mall was notified of the situation on Monday morning and city health leaders recommended a deep cleaning of the mall due to the situation.

Additionally, the hotel where the patient stayed was identified as the Holiday Inn at the San Antonio Airport. Exposure at that location was also considered to be low, health officials said.

I’m not in love with San Antonio right.
Ugh :pensive:
I wish I didn’t live here so badly right now.

马晓伟对武汉市长周先旺点名表扬:“武汉市市长周先旺同志靠前指挥、亲自调动,夜以继日组织力量施工改造。武汉各区区委书记、区长坚守岗位,落实各项措施。”
???

Ma Xiaowei praised Wuhan Mayor Zhou Xianwang by name: "Comrade Zhou Xianwang, mayor of Wuhan, directed and personally transferred, and organized the construction and transformation of the work day and night. Secretary of the district committees and district heads of Wuhan adhered to their posts and implemented various measures.
? ? ?

Makes no sense since he did a horrible job and partially responsible for gagging the Doctor’s of WuHan :arrow_up::arrow_up:

Hmmm prety close to EZ (exclusion zone) water…

Hey Aries, wife is thinking about making somewhat re-usable (washable activated carbon filter material) facemasks, might outsource for locals in NYC, thoughts? We’ll give it a high fashion branding, not bdsm though :stuck_out_tongue: ALso not sure how I could get the N99 rating etc… but clearly there’s a demand.

Just in time for Fall Fashion Week

Strike a pose

if you know any models… lol

But yea might be fruitful on Etsy

Costco?

⤻ reposted @0x19IDRR to UNTITLED

Show wife latest Biohazard :biohazard: fashion trends :arrow_down:

what about HEPA or HVAC filter?

太假了,死了多少人?这是那出戏?🤷

Too fake, how many people died? What is this play? 🤷

They know it s not hoax it s very serious

Same thing basically, it’s about material that you can wear on your face :slight_smile:

Photo from ~

Voting in Israel.

Yeah baby :joy: