[A total of 156 additional confirmed cases in South Korea totals 156] South Korea ’s Central Epidemic Prevention Countermeasures Department reported on Friday (21st) that as of 9 am local time (8 am Singapore time), another 52 new coronavirus confirm

【韩国再增52起确诊病例 累计156起】韩国中央防疫对策部周五(21日)通报,截至当地时间早上9时(新加坡时间早上8时),再新增52起冠状病毒确诊病例,累计确诊病例增至156起。韩联社报道,新增的52起病例中,41起发生在大邱和庆尚北道地区,其中39起与新天地大邱教会有关。

[A total of 156 additional confirmed cases in South Korea totals 156] South Korea ’s Central Epidemic Prevention Countermeasures Department reported on Friday (21st) that as of 9 am local time (8 am Singapore time), another 52 new coronavirus confirmed cases were accumulated, cumulative The number of confirmed cases increased to 156. Yonhap News Agency reported that of the 52 new cases, 41 occurred in Daegu and Gyeongsangbuk-do regions, of which 39 were related to the Xintiandi Daegu Church.

⤺ reposted by @perrichase from If you ca n’t buy vegetables, you will get revenge on society. The whole society is hungry. The Communist Party cannot even guarantee a food! !! !! 😡😡😡😡

How long do they think the incubation on these was?

Washington state, a few miles.south of the Canada border

Feeling “real”

At this point for me

30 to 45 days

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html?fbclid=IwAR2Boyt8fNKMSVpuJl5059PfVssoAbrFMKVitSjdfyWYW096lc4dnjh4-n8#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Every Health Director has a different number

Any links or videos I should watch/read to catch up?

Then watch part 1

Thank you

I work in the medical field and pretty stocked up on supplies, but it seems as if none of that will do.me.any good against the actual illness itself

The virus is too tiny