A school in Lebanon decided to disinfect students.

قررت مدرسة في لبنان تطهير الطلاب.

A school in Lebanon decided to disinfect students.

⤺ reposted by @perrichase from Was about time!

WTAF! :rofl::sob:

Anyone have a ham radio license?

https://www.amazon.com/vdp/3c588f6bbf8240a6b7efddc72264a9b0?ref=cm_sw_fb_r_ib_dt_1sb7oewvFaZ8i&pldnSite=1

The next is a Suicide attempt in China

I am getting the sense that lockdowns will last 2 months not 1. It’s just a gut feeling. Wuhan is still growing cases, still doubling every 3 days.

Over the rail, still trying to find full version

I’m thinking of getting more food, realizing how long the chinese have been in quarantine, and infectionnumbers still growing🤔

China no location posted

I know that sucks because you have to go out when you thought you were done. I’m not going out tonight, will shop tomorrow morning

South Korea/ Airport

It’s midnight here now, tommorow after work i’ll go shopping

1,000 tourists blocked in a hotel due to an infected tourist, an Italian doctor.

Tenerife i guess

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to 1,000 tourists blocked in a hotel due to an infected tourist, an Italian doctor.

This is the arrival from China … my friend flew in from the Philippines and didn’t see anyone in suits

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to South Korea/ Airport

What are they using to disinfect: in the streets, indoors and individuals?

I’m not to sure on the mixture

This is not a smart move. Ventilation is not a good idea. The body looses as much oxygen circulation from stopping the compressions as it gains from mouth to mouth. Not net gain. The only time it’s worth it to do mouth to mouth is when two persons are going CPR as a team. And even then, 90% chances to get vomit into ones mouth from the patient !

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to This is not a smart move.

If you can, order online from Costco to avoid the crowds

Sorry guys, i told that we had Carnaval on the streets Last week but i was wrong, actually we are still having Carnaval on the streets in Brazil TODAY, even with Coronavirus cases, and milions of tourists here