🔥 A fire has been burning since mid-July in the wetlands of west-central Brazil, leaving in its wake a vast charred desolation bigger than New York City.

:brazil: #BRAZIL
:fire: A fire has been burning since mid-July in the wetlands of west-central Brazil, leaving in its wake a vast charred desolation bigger than New York City.
The fires are threatening one of the most biodiverse ecosystems on the planet. The Pantanal is home to roughly 1,200 vertebrate animal species, including 36 that are threatened with extinction.
Record 23,490 square kilometers have burned to Sept. 6 - nearly 16% of the Brazilian Pantanal, according to Federal University of Rio de Janeiro analysis

🇧
🇷 #БРАЗИЛИЯ
:fire:С середины июля на западе центральной части Бразилии горят пожары, оставляя после себя обугленные пустоши, превышающие площадь Москвы и Нью-Йорка
По словам биологов, пожары сейчас угрожают одной из самых биоразнообразных экосистем на планете. Пантанал является домом для 1200 видов животных, 36 из которых находятся под угрозой исчезновения.
По данным Университета Рио-де-Жанейро, к 6 сентября сгорело 23 490 кв. км - почти 16% бразильского Пантанала

⤺ reposted by @Insider20 from I am appalled that anyone would consider the hyper-sexualization and exploitation of children acceptable.

Watch video on YouTu,there explains in detail WHY forests burning…

I saw it on the News channel earlier :pray:

Oh you mean needle casting

Altered carbon wat

Sighs

I mean yes it happens

Last big one I heard about :arrow_up:

#Homework

rp_forest_health_20_year_strategic_plan.pdf
5118347835569340570.pdf

Revised California budget proposes firefighter salary cuts

Why Isn’t California Spending Millions in Fire-Prevention Money?

As we can, if you start to look at the pattern, you will see that California and Washington state’s habit of diverting funds from fire, forestry, land management and emergency services probably has more to do with both states current wildfires then does climate change or the guy in D.C. And then there is the arson…

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/thanks-to-budget-cuts-the-forest-service-is-out-of-money-to-fight-wildfires-3d520f60529d/

This mismanagement goes back nearly a decade.

California budget: Cuts to wildland firefighting teams loom – The Mercury News

Needle casting?.. like just memories or the entire consciousness?

Entire consciousness

California Wildfires and BLM Budget Cuts - American Forests

California’s government solely responsible for states forest management and wildfire debacle | Watts Up With That?

That one is very important to look at: :point_up:

Washington State Governor Inslee turned us all into armed homeschooling preppers | Citizens’ Alliance for Property Rights

That headline! :joy::joy:

5118739957493530861.pdf

So true. 2018 was the first year they started to accept tree trimming for electrical lines.
Realistically they should’ve developed an completely under ground infrastructure

⤻ reposted @0x1oknbY to California’s government solely responsible for states forest management and wildfire debacle | Watts Up With That?