5 Scary Ghost Videos That Will RUIN Your NIGHT

#Homework

⤺ reposted by @cosmicdoe from Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. - #42 by AriesAzazel

Okay so my guess’:
HD2B in the bathroom
HD2B singing. But with smoke could that be HD4?
HD4 Doll
HD2B in house, causing wounds ?
HD2B at the pool.

@AriesAzazel I’m confused as to your question

США The US Air Force F-16 fighter Viper crashed on July 13 at about 6 p.m. (local time, around 03:00 p.m. July 14 Moscow time) while landing at the Holloman air base in New Mexico.
The pilot managed to eject. An investigation is underway.

The crash was the second incident with a similar fighter this year.
#USA

@new_militarycolumnist

:exclamation:Истребитель F-16 Viper ВВС США разбился 13 июля около 18.00 (местное время, около 03.00 14 июля по Москве) при заходе на посадку на авиабазе Холломан в штате Нью-Мексико.
Пилот успел катапультироваться. Ведётся расследование.

Крушение стало вторым инцидентом с аналогичным истребителем в этом году.
#США

@new_militarycolumnist

Homework :books: from above 🧙‍♂

on Netflix

Watch Jericho

Specially the first 2 episodes

That is exactly how things will play out

Notice this is the 3x I’ve posted this :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

:zap::us: An F-16C Viper from the 49th Wing at Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico crashed while landing Monday evening, the base said in a release.
The pilot ejected successfully. The crash occurred at about 6 p.m. local time.

:zap::us: Истребитель F-16 Viper 49-го крыла ВВС США разбился 13 июля около 18.00 (местное время, около 03.00 14 июля по Москве) при заходе на посадку на авиабазе Холломан в штате Нью-Мексико.
Пилот успел катапультироваться.

Fuck

Tomorrow go Resupply

How many of you are awake???

Can I ask why these are homework?

if you know what sort of Hyperdimensional you are encountering you know how to act when confronted.

if Humanity falls, you better believe they will be out full force

hence you become the Light in the Demon Haunted World

:bowing_man:‍♂

you translate fast

https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/ab7d02/pdf

Guys, anyone know arabic?

:airplane: #Air_crashes
:egypt: July 12, an Egyptian F16 plane crashed near the border with Libya at the Aswan Air Force base
Pilot, Egyptian Air Force Major Ahmed Abu Zayed died. This was reported by his relatives.
No official comments have yet been received from the Egyptian authorities

Al-Jazeera sources said the F-16 crashed south of the city of Rafah (North Sinai) without specifying the reasons for its crash
According to Al-Jazeera, in the photo - the dead pilot and a tablet on his grave with date of death

:egypt: 12 июля разбился еще один F16 - на этот раз, египетский, недалеко от границы с Ливией на базе ВВС Асуана
Пилот, майор египетских ВВС Ахмед Абу Заид погиб. Об этом сообщили его родственники
Официальных комментариев от египетских властей пока не поступало

Источники «Аль-Джазиры» заявили, что F-16 разбился к югу от города Рафах (Северный Синай), не уточнив причин его крушения
Как утверждает «Аль-Джазиры», на фото - погибший пилот и табличка на его могиле с датой смерти

Watching now I’m on episode 3, will this happen across every country?

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to Homework 📚 from above 🧙‍♂️

Let me see if my friend can translate. I only know the one inappropriate word she taught me in middle school.

⤻ reposted @Insider20 to ✈️ #Air_crashes

Why? Opportunity? Is this like how the deer and turkey moved into the cities during quarantine? Less people around?

Rabbit Hole 3.0😕