5 GHOST Videos So SCARY You'll REGRET Watching

⤺ reposted by @0x1mkDhN from Atlanta activist spent $200G in Black Lives Matter donations on house, personal expenses: FBI | Fox News

This one has clear HD2-A, HD2-B, and HD-4

The HD2-B in the abandoned houses in Saudi Arabia were creepy af. Nuke has shown clips with similar glowing eyed humanoid shapes around the Middle Eastern area across multiple videos.

Scientists precisely measure total amount of matter in the universe

Doing a thought exercise at 5pm eastern hit me up @AriesAzazel

Schumer, in rare move, takes control of floor to force health care vote - CNNPolitics

One hour prior to the debate, Schumer forces a procedural vote on the Affordable Care Act, pulling the rug out from under McConnell. Always pay attention to what the left hand if is doing while the right hand distracts us (or vice versa).

Aries for president :facepunch: can you imagine what things would be like haha

Vote for Satoshi not me

I’m groomed for SecDef

The ol’ governmental stranger, eh

ad for underground living luxury

Red pandas for errrrryone

Become a Swiss Army Knife, Focus on learning skills, This is what they want!!!

Earn your Blue Coveralls.

Many are called, few are selected.

ask you’re self why they want us to watch our temp 24/7 if you know the radiation of the wifi, or the upcoming 5G ,radiation is warming you’re body up, it is connected to this technology, like the sun radiation is warming you’re body by frequentie’s. That’s why i believe that they want to temparture us 24/7, to pick those people they have high temparture, afraid that the people find out, that technology like 5G is harmfull for us.

Trump gave orders to his death squads to prepare for violence. Don’t expect them to ask for party affiliation. They will be violent with everyone. Be prepared.

This is exactly what Chavez did in Venezuela

Fireball In The Sky: Social Media Lights Up With Reports Of Giant Meteor Across The East Coast – CBS Pittsburgh

Well then interesting this happened with all that’s going on. Curious if more will come.

⤻ reposted @0x1oknbY to Fireball In The Sky: Social Media Lights Up With Reports Of Giant Meteor Across The East Coast – CBS Pittsburgh