17 year old Kyle Rittenhouse-Lewis’ mom Wendy drove him and his AR-15 rifle from Antioch, IL to Kenosha WI to “defend” businesses that he does not own from riots.

⤺ reposted by @0x1bJnz8 from “🎶 Catherine Zeta-Jones, she dips beneath the lasers, ohhhhhh 🎶”

17 year old Kyle Rittenhouse-Lewis’ mom Wendy drove him and his AR-15 rifle from Antioch, IL to Kenosha WI to “defend” businesses that he does not own from riots.
He ended up shooting 3 people, 2 died and 1 lost his arm.

Since some people are always quick to pull up shooting victims prior criminal history in order to justify their ill fate, I thought I’d post the shooters instead.

His prior criminal history,
In 2018, he has a charge for disobeying officers.

Case Number: 2016CM000410
Case Type: MISDEMEANOR
Classification: MISDEMEANOR CLASS A
Counts: 1
Crime Type: MISDEMEANOR
Degree Of Offense: MISD. A
Crime County: ROCK
Offense Code: 941.20(1)(B)
Offense Date: 01/29/2016
Offense Description: OPERATE FIREARM WHILE INTOXICATED
Charges Filed Date: 03/01/2016
County: ROCK
Plea: NOT GUILTY
Disposition: CHARGE DISMISSED BUT READ IN
Disposition Date: 10/04/2016
DISORDERLY CONDUCT

Classification: MISDEMEANOR CLASS B
Degree Of Offense: MISD. B
Offense Code: 947.01(1)
Offense Description: DISORDERLY CONDUCT
Plea: NO CONTEST
Disposition: GUILTY DUE TO NO CONTEST PLEA
POSSESSION OF THC

Classification: MISDEMEANOR
Degree Of Offense: MISD. U
Offense Code: 961.41(3G)(E)
Offense Description: POSSESSION OF THC
POSSESS DRUG PARAPHERNALIA

Classification: MISDEMEANOR
Degree Of Offense: MISD. U
Offense Code: 961.573(1)
Offense Description: POSSESS DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
FAILURE TO OBEY TRAFFIC OFFICE…

Case Number: 2018TR011432
Classification: FORFEITURE U
Offense Code: 346.04(2)
Offense Date: 08/09/2018
Offense Description: FAILURE TO OBEY TRAFFIC OFFICER/SIGNAL
Charges Filed Date: 08/13/2018
Plea: NO CONTEST
Disposition: GUILTY DUE TO NO CONTEST PLEA
Disposition Date: 09/18/20

White Supremacist would be quick to state that he’s a drug addict and a criminal IF he was a POC. They would say he deserves everything that happened to him. Instead they’re calling him a “patriot” and started a GoFundMe account for his legal fees.

I think we should stay off this topic. Non actionable as Aries would say.

Misdemeanor are nothing compared to the felonies the other 3 participants have on their records

If cornered, the red panda will stand on its hind legs and extend its claws to appear larger and threatening.

Kyle will walk. I went over the law yesterday. There’s even an exemption for 16 year olds to carry long guns in WI. Open and shut. Anyone saying otherwise is going against the legal code and not providing anything intelligent - even if it is an emotional call to actions.

Fake news.

The Tribune could not find any indication that Rittenhouse has a prior criminal record beyond a speeding ticket and a citation for driving without a license that he received last week in Kenosha.

And that’s according to MSN.

:ukraine: # UKRAINE
:exclamation:An hour ago, a bus with activists of the public movement “Patriots - For Life” was shot on the Kiev-Kharkov highway
Two people killed, one injured, several people kidnapped

:ukraine: #УКРАИНА
:exclamation:Час назад на трассе Киев-Харьков расстрелян автобус с активистами общественного движения “Патриоты — За Жизнь”
Два человека убиты, один ранен, несколько человек похищены

Big stretch

:arrow_up: On the eve, a fight took place between representatives of the “National Corps” and members of the public organization “Patriots for Life” of Ilya Kiva, People’s Deputy of the Ukrainian Parliament
Several veterans of the Azov regiment and soldiers of the National Corps allegedly participated in the battle.
Now Kiva, who is considered the man of Moscow, claims that exactly Azov and National Corps shot the bus with people

Proper punctuation is now a “microaggression.”

World War 3 can’t come fast enough

For real!

It’s inevitable…

Either we slowly succumb to technocratic global communism or we take the gloves off and play winner take all.

Let’s start class

Wizard of the Day - Peter Diamandis - #WIZARDOFTHEDAY

“Abundance is not about providing everyone on this planet with a life of luxury—rather it’s about providing all with a life of possibility.” - Peter Diamandis

Peter Diamandis is an international pioneer in the fields of innovation, incentive competitions, and commercial space. Fortune Magazine recently named Peter Diamandis as one of the “World’s 50 Greatest Leaders.”

Diamandis was born in The Bronx, New York. His parents, both Greek immigrants, were in the medical business. His father was a physician. From a very early age, Diamandis expressed a keen interest in space exploration. At age 8, he began giving lectures on space to his family and friends. At age 12, Diamandis won first place in the Estes Rocket Design Competition for building a launch system able to simultaneously launch three rockets.

“Teaching kids how to nourish their creativity and curiosity, while still providing a sound foundation in critical thinking, literacy and math, is the best way to prepare them for a future of increasingly rapid technological change.” - Peter Diamandis

“Most of today’s educational systems are built upon the same learning hierarchy: math and science at the top, humanities in the middle, art on the bottom. The reason for this is because these systems were developed in the nineteenth century, in the midst of the industrial revolution, when this hierarchy provided the best foundation for success. This is no longer the case. In a rapidly changing technological culture and an ever-growing information-based economy, creative ideas are the ultimate resource. Yet our current educational system does little to nourish this resource.” - Peter Diamandis

He earned degrees in Molecular Genetics and Aerospace Engineering from the MIT and holds an M.D. from Harvard Medical School. As an entrepreneur, Diamandis has started over 20 companies in the areas of longevity, space, venture capital, and education, including Human Longevity Inc., Celularity, Inc., International Space University, MicroSpace, Inc., and Planetary Resources. He is also co-Founder BOLD Capital Partners, a venture fund with $250M investing in exponential technologies. He is the Executive Founder of Singularity University, a graduate-level Silicon Valley institution that counsels the world’s leaders on exponentially growing technologies.

“The true measure of something’s worth is the hours it takes to acquire it.” - Peter Diamandis

“I’m more excited about the convergence of exponential technologies rather than any single tech. It’s the combination of AI + Robotics + VR + etc. that will yield new business models and transform industries. If I had to pick one, of course it would be Artificial Intelligence. It is hard for me to believe that anything else will be more impactful this next decade. But I’m a tech junky, so I get thrilled by the idea of combining 5G+VR/AR+AI… as well as AI + Genomics/CRISPR… this next decade is going to be quite a ride!” - Peter Diamandis

Diamandis is the Founder & Executive Chairman of the XPRIZE Foundation, which leads the world in designing and operating large-scale incentive competitions to solve market failures. Modeled after early 20th-century aviation prizes, the project aimed to spur the development of low-cost spaceflight.

Diamandis is a New York Times Bestselling author of two books: Abundance – The Future Is Better Than You Think and BOLD – How to go Big, Create Wealth & Impact the World. Diamandis has participated on the boards of several companies throughout his career, including Hyperloop and Cogswell Polytechnical College. He has also won several awards in his field, including Economist “No Boundaries” Innovator of the Year, the Neil Armstrong Award for Aerospace Achievement and Leadership, the World Technology Award, presented by the World Technology Counsel, and the Arthur C. Clarke Award for Innovation, among others.

Diamandis’ mission is to open the space frontier for humanity. His personal motto is: “The best way to predict the future is to create it yourself.”

When asked who has most influenced his thinking and why, Diamandis responded, “That would be Ray Kurzweil, my co-Founder of Singularity University. The first half of my professional life was 200% focused on space and influenced by Arthur C. Clarke and Robert Heinlein, Gene Roddenberry and the Apollo Astronauts. But the second half of my life has been about exponential technologies and solving the world’s greatest challenges, and it is here that Ray, his writings and philosophy, has been so meaningful to me. I’m grateful to call him a close friend, co-founder, and mentor.”

“The way I think about it, if you want to invent, if you want to do any innovation, anything new, you’re going to have failures because you need to experiment. I think the amount of useful invention you do is directly proportional to the number of experiments you can run per week per month per year. So if you’re going to increase the number of experiments, you’re also going to increase the number of failures.” - Peter Diamandis

“The day before something is truly a breakthrough, it’s a crazy idea.” Trying out crazy ideas means bucking expert opinion and taking big risks. It means not being afraid to fail. Because you will fail. The road to bold is paved with failure, and this means having a strategy in place to handle risk and learn from mistakes is critical.” - Peter Diamandis

Orphans of Apollo, documentary, 2008.

BOLD

The Future Is Faster Than You Think

IMG

“Quite simply, good news doesn’t catch our attention. Bad news sells because the amygdala is always looking for something to fear.” - Peter Diamandis
IMG

Last but not least, Try this Challenge.

Lets call it The Diamandis Challenge

“If we were to forgo our television addiction for just one year, the world would have over a trillion hours of cognitive surplus to commit to share projects.” - Peter Diamandis

Dare you to try it. #diamandischallenge

:mage:‍♂:rocket::sparkles:

Remember! “Per aspera ad astra”

class dismissed.

So he was a drunk 14 year old with a gun? Am I understanding this?

I’m all over this. Unless it’s been specifically for study, I hardly ever touch tv or youtube or any of it. He’s spot on - you know how much I get done while other people are consuming pointless media?! It’s like I get triple the days they do. #challengeaccepted and then some!

Wrong fella.

Thx for correction, it happens… I googled my old roommate once and a serial killer came up

⤻ reposted @Herebetr0lls to @DefNotDorothy THAT IS THE WRONG KYLE RITTENHOUSE. Jesus, look at the birthday in the WI court access system. The K…

Second this. I literally do not watch things anymore unless it’s for a purpose, like homework or researching a topic. That said, I could probably lower my social media consumption even more to maximize my productivity this week. :slight_smile: #demandischallege #challengeaccepted