10-year Treasury yield hits new all-time low of 0.318% amid historic flight to bonds

โคบ reposted by @mtakemiya from ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ USA's Treasury bonds are now at their lowest in history.

the US must be ecstatic. Can print and print and print and buy the world

This could be useful for keeping track of your health

What a fucking joke
IMG

This was written by former Congressman - Judd Gregg a Republican. Heโ€™s 100% right.

clown i never used it and told anyone I know not to use it.

โคป reposted @AriesAzazel to What a fucking joke

thanks google

RIOTS IN VARIOUS PRISONS IN ITALY:

A riot is ongoing at the prison in Foggia in Puglia, sources said Monday.
Several inmates have managed to get out after tearing up a gate at the block house and are in the road outside, where they have been blocked by police.
Many inmates are scaling the perimeter gates too.

Far to the north in Verona prison, two inmates have died after ingesting psychoactive drugs they stole during a protest over the weekend.
There were violent protests by prisoners in Italyโ€™s jails against the restriction of face time with visiting relatives due to the coronavirus.

One of the worst revolts was in Pavia prison south of Milan.
The inmates devastated the facility on Sunday.
They were persuaded to return to their cells after a long and tough negotiation Sunday night.

Three deaths were reported in Modena prison, but they were said not to be linked to the riot there.

There was tension in Naples and Frosinone too.

I know is my city

:us: Gov. Cuomo announced today that New York State is producing hand sanitizer. The governor says it is cheaper to make ourselves than purchase it. He says they will give it to schools, jails, government agencies, etc. If price gouging continues, Cuomo says they will start selling it.

Is foggia prison

@antors3 :arrow_up:?

Prison foggia

Very big
Problem

Does this mean Mafia is back ?!

Have many videos

@antors3 :arrow_up:?

Whatโ€™s going on in the 2 I tagged you in? @antors3

is
dead is home had the virus

the lady has been dead of virus for 24 hours and nobody has gone to get the body had other pathologies

This

โคป reposted @AriesAzazel to @antors3 โฌ†๏ธ?

Same problem

โคป reposted @AriesAzazel to Is brother woman deadt

Just picked up a cheap watch that does blood O2, BP, HR, ECG for $45 on Amazon. O2 is very accurate. BP within 5pts. Look up on Amazon: MorePro E-C-G Fitness Tracker